Tuesday,February 11, 2014
The PlayStation 4 has been one of the most successful console to date. After all, there was a shortage of PS4 consoles with retailers where the Xbox One seemed to always be in stock.
According to PlayStation official twitter account, there will be more than 100 PlayStation 4 games to release in 2014. Following that, Sony revealed shared games on the PlayStation 4 which so far are the following titles: Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and FIFA 14. These shared titles just happen to be the best selling video games at the current moment for the PlayStation 4 as well. This is leaving Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, Don’t Starve, and NBA 2K14 to be the most Remote Played titles.
Sony also revealed some new details about the PS4 which you can view down below. (Thanks to playstationlifestyle.net)
- 1.7 million hours of gaming has been live streamed.
- There’s been 172 million hours of online gaming.
- The PS4 is available in 53 countries.
- 34 million hours of gaming are spent per week globally on the PS4.
- There will be over 100 games on PS4 this calendar year.
- 90% of all PS4s in the United States are connected to the internet.
- There are 48 million monthly Shares captured.
- Retail cards have seen a 120% growth year-over-year.
- PlayStation Plus memberships have grown over 90% since PS4 launch.
Right now the PS4 “are generally sold out at all retailers although regular supply is refreshing the channel,” Sony is doing everything to keep the stock in balanced. If you haven’t owned a PS4 just yet, you should keep your eyes open.It’s unbelievable that the console sold out very quickly considering that the PS4 launch is unlike any previous console release.