The very first multiplayer details of Call of Duty: Ghosts was unveiled a week ago in an hour long presentation hosted by Xbox.
Since then, Activision has not been shy of releasing more information of the highly anticipated first person shooter.
A lot more details were made known at the Gamescom event, which took place a couple days ago in Germany.
Players will now be able to customize their soldiers more detailed than ever before, with over 20,000 options to choose from.
Thanks to CVG, check out the new content below:
Players can choose from the whopping 35 perks that are available in the game. Perks have been divided into seven different categories:
Infinity Ward stuck to their usual three categories for killstreak rewards.
[ulist style="6"]Assault: Based on consecutive enemy kills and resets on death. New streak rewards are:[/ulist]
- Sat Com – Use satellite communications to spy on enemy movement.
- Guard Dog – Your combat dog will warn you of enemies approaching, and attack when needed.
- Maniac – Seek help from a knife wielding juggernaut, where a high-speed melee attack is in place of guns.
[ulist style="6"]Support: Enemy kills do not reset when the player dies. New streak rewards are as follows:[/ulist]
- Night Owl: Advanced drone that detects enemies, and offers protection from explosions.
- MAAWS: Laser guides will guide missiles from the free-fire rocket launcher.
- Helo Scout: Hop on a helicopter and provide aerial sniper support
[ulist style="6"]Specialist: More consecutive kills will earn you more perks.[/ulist]
There will be seven new multiplayer game modes in Ghosts:
Search and Rescue: Similar to Search and Destroy, however this time teammates can revive each other.
Cranked: Kills provide new abilities, but starts a 30 second countdown clock. Kill again before the timer runs out, or risk exploding.
Blitz: Breach the enemy goal line, while defending your own. A similar mode to Capture the Flag.
Call of Duty: Ghosts will launch on November 5th for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, and PC. Next-gen versions will be available on the console launch date.
What do you think of the brand new multiplayer information? Comment below.