PS4 Launch Line-up Revealed
Sony has revealed its planned launch line up of retail games for the PlayStation 4 this holiday season. Between the launch on November 15th to the end of the year, Sony promises 33 games both at retail and on the PSN.
Here is a partial list of that lineup.
- Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- Battlefield 4 (EA)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- Driveclub (SCE)
- FIFA 14 (EA)
- Killzone: Shadow Fall (SCE)
- Knack (SCE)
- Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
- LEGO Marvel Superheroes (Warner Bros.)
- Madden 25 (EA)
- NBA 2K14 (2K Games)
- NBA Live (EA)
- Need for Speed: Rivals (EA)
- Skylanders: Swap Force (Activision)
- Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
And that doesn’t include indie games like N++, Outlast or the newly announced Minecraft as a launch title. It looks to be one hell of a start for Sony’s next console.