Ninja Gaiden 3 Official Review Details
The latest issue of Xbox Magazine contains a review for Ninja Gaiden 3. Gamespot has post some details on the game, which are below:
- QTE’s can be turned off in the options menu, but are frequent throughout the game, from a slow- motion knee slide to slicing through enemies to using the Kunai climb.
- Playing as Ryu makes you feel like a super hero as he is nearly unstoppable, meaning you won’t die as nearly as much as in previous games.
- Five difficulty levels: Hero, Normal, Hard, Master Ninja and Ultimate Ninja.
- Gone is every primary weapon save for Ryu’s single sword (You still have shurikens).
- No yellow essence currency from killing enemies or opening chests.
- You are stuck with a non-upgradable sword and Ryu’s health regenerates after each battle, so health restoring items have been excised.
- Ninpo has become a use it or lose it perk that powers up during each encounter.
- Limb removal is gone.
- Campaign is split into eight days and the story runs circles around the other games.
- Bosses are nowhere near as memorable or numerous as you’d expect from a Ninja Gaiden game.
- Only one cameo from a Dead or Alive character, Ayane.
- You can lower the difficulty at any point in the game.
- Ninja Cinema returns.
Comment down below, and tell us what you think about these new details on the game.
Around The Web